1. Lanikai Beach, Oahu – considered to be one of the best swimming beaches in Hawaii, Lanikai beach on Oahu Island will enchant you with the clear waters, white sand and swinging coconut palm trees. Two tiny offshore islands complement the landscape making Lanikai a great place to take the best pictures for your family album.
2. Punalu’u Beach, The Big Island – this black sand beach is home to the endangered Green turtles. You can enjoy the remarkable underwater nature snorkeling, or dwell in the green scenery on the shore setting up a camp.
3. Hanalei Beach, Kauai – this 3 km long beach will lure you not only the standard beauties of Hawaii beaches, but also the breathtaking backdrop of waterfalls in the behind, with the mountain peaks covered in white mist reaching for the heavens. This beach is a must do for surfers.
4. Hulopoe Beach, Lanai – a little remote and secluded destinations, Lanai is the place to go when you want to get away from the fuss of the more crowded Hawaiian beaches. The steep shoreline is great for swimmers. This is also the best place for snorkeling due to the large variety of underwater life.
5. Papohaku Beach, Molokai – miles of white sand beach and turquoise sea only, Papohaku is the closest to a secluded beach you’ll get in Hawaii. This is a beach where you can really get away from the world.